Unfortunately we have bad news.
Elise has a new tumour.
Because it is in a different place they think it is a different type of tumour this time.
We met the oncologist more than a week ago and they planned an extra CT immediatly to see what the plan will be. They are discussing an operation or a biopsi to see if it is benign or malign. But because the new tumour is in her highest neck vertebra that may be difficult.
The neurosurgeons will have a meeting to look att the options. We hope for more news soon. The long waiting is nerve wracking.
It turned up at a routine MRI screening and is still small. Elise has no neurological signs due to it at the moment which we are thankful for.